At Cross of Glory, we feel called by God to make connections — to each other and to Jesus Christ.
We do that by:
- joining together to do more for the world, than we can do by ourselves
- associating with others, who not-so-surprisingly share many of our life experiences
- relating to the God and Lord, who keenly understands the experiences we live out
- showing affinity for our neighbors, both well-known and not-yet-known
- linking ourselves to history and to timeless expressions of worship
We are a church that belongs to Christ.
There is a place for you here.
We believe God calls each of us by name. Christ’s church is not ours to control, nor is it our job to sort, divide, categorize or exclude.
We are a church that believes God is calling us into the world — together.
We don’t have to do it alone, and we don’t have to do everything. Each of us has a unique story, and we are part of a larger story that makes up the Church. Together, we achieve things on a scale and scope that we could never do otherwise.
What you can expect when you worship with us:
- a “come as you are” atmosphere, welcoming people from all walks of life
- traditional and contemporary Christ-centered music, prayers and ways of talking about our Christian faith
- a reverent yet give-and-take tone to services
- engaging sermons, shaped to reach and connect to all ages
- worship assistants – ushers, readers, candle lighters – representing every age at Cross of Glory
…all framed within the Lutheran contributions to the Christian faith.
Cross of Glory Worship Schedule
(Labor Day – Memorial Day)
First Service: 8:15 AM
Education/Fellowship Hour: 9:30 AM
Second Service: 10:45 AM
(Memorial Day – Labor Day)
Worship: 9:30 AM
Fellowship: 10:30 AM
God gave us His Word (the Bible) so we could learn — about Him, and about how He wants us to live with each other.
Join us for learning...
Sunday mornings for all ages at 9:30am at various locations around the church building.
Quilts and stuffed animals that have been saturated in Sunday prayers and given to those in need. Food to the hungry. Habitat for Humanity. If you want to put your faith into action - we’ve got a place for you!
Join us to serve...
We will direct you to the people and the place at Cross of Glory where your actions will serve Christ and others.
God created us to be in relationships - to Him and to each other. Friendships and fellowship are therefore key to who we are at Cross of Glory.
Join us for fellowship...
Sunday mornings immediately following the 8:15am & 10:45am worship services!
Personalized prayer. Timeless music. Applicable sermons.
At Cross of Glory our worship shapes everything we do as followers of Jesus Christ.
Join us to worship...
Sunday mornings at 8:15am & 10:45am in the Sanctuary